- 29 July, 2021
- Posted by: Jane Oluwadare
- Category: Deborah's Court
“When the Lord first spoke to Hosea…”
- He did not rationalize (or he would have disobeyed and we wouldn’t have one of the most practical examples of God’s love)
- He didn’t consider his own pride. He went; and he obeyed.
The lesson of Hosea?
- God alone is our source. The moment we begin to wonder, our lives loose meaning and we become just another random person chasing vanity. It’s God that redefines our lives, and gives us direction and peace. That’s the only calm we can have in life’s storm.
- Someone I know once told me, that when some people hear God’s whisper, they listen. Some have to hear Him shout, some need a tap, some need a hit, some need a spank, some need a beating and others, just will not listen/hear. Don’t wait for God to deal with you to get your attention.
Have a lovely week
P.S.: there’s a DC podcast about this topic/passage from the Dear Abba series. Listen HERE